2020 Ford Raptor v8
2020 Ford Raptor v8 welcome to our web fordtrend.com here we provide various information about the latest ford cars such as Review, Redesign, Specification, Rumor, Concept, Interior, Exterior, Price, Release Date, and Pictures. We hope that the information we provide can help you and make our website become one of your sources in finding the latest car information. Happy nice day! The Ford F-150 is a remarkably qualified associate the 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6, as well as with 450 horsepower (336 kilowatts) at hand in the hardcore Raptor, it’s not injuring for power. Something it is harming for, nonetheless, is the throaty V8 holler that thrilled owners of the previous-generation Baja-based pickup. It’s feasible Ford executives heard the sobs for a V8-powered Raptor, due to the fact that a brand-new record from 2020 Ford Raptor v8 claims the automaker is currently checking such a monster now, and it will go into production.
The record identifies confidential resources asserting to be in the know on the Blue Oval’s future item strategies. Whether these sources are Ford workers is unidentified, but they do proclaim that a V8 Raptor is in the testing stage, as well as it’s not just any type of V8 vehicle. Allegedly, this new V8 Raptor will scratch well over the V6 variation as an ultra-high-performance model, something with sufficient gumption to encounter the upcoming Ram Rebel TRX. In situation you forgot, that vehicle will pack a Hellcat V8 with over 700 hp (522 kW) under the hood.
The anonymous sources do not use the information on the engine, but if 2020 Ford Raptor v8 wants to maintain the Raptor on top as the off-road pinnacle killer, the supercharged 5.2-liter V8 from the upcoming Mustang Shelby GT500 is the obvious choice. Specific power scores on that mill haven’t been launched yet, but it will certainly produce over 700 hp– possibly more than 700 hp– in the Mustang. We reported on such a V8 Raptor rumor back in March, so there’s definitely some energy behind this opportunity.
Read more: 2021 Ford Ranger Raptor
2020 Ford Raptor v8
The Ford Authority report discusses another possibility, namely with Ford’s brand-new 7.3-liter pushrod V8. It’s a compact engine for its size and Ford has said it will certainly be the most effective fuel V8 in its class, which in this instance would be sturdy pickups. Like the Mustang’s mill, power is an enigma at this moment yet it seems doubtful the engine would certainly get even remotely near matching the supercharged Hellcat V8. That is unless 2020 Ford Raptor v8 chooses to turbocharge the 7.3-liter beast.
The 2020 Ford half-ton truck will continue to be available in the complying with 7 grades: XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited, and Raptor.
The trucks will still supply six engine alternatives:
- 3.3 L V6
- 2.7 L twin-turbo V6 (EcoBoost).
- 5.0 L V8.
- 3.5 L twin-turbo V6 (EcoBoost).
- 3.0 L turbo-diesel V6 (Power Stroke).
- 3.5 L high-output twin-turbo V6 (EcoBoost).
Offered transmission alternatives remain the same. The base 3.3 L V6 is still offered with a 6-speed transmission. The other engine options are backed up by a 10-speed automatic.
A few fascinating points to note.
- The 5.0-liter Prairie wolf V8 is still in the mix, which is fantastic information for those who were concerned regarding eight-cylinder vanishing.
- There is no mention of an F-150 gas/electric crossbreed that many people expected Ford to contribute to the schedule in the 2020 vehicles. Ford may still
- bring an F-150 Hybrid at a later date.
- There is additionally no reference of a 7.3-liter gas V8 in the F-150 or a supercharged V8 Ford Raptor.
- The order guides provide 3 brand-new outside colors: Iconic Silver, Rapid Red Metallic/ Tinted Clearcoat, as well as Celebrity White Metallic Tricoat.
The 2020 F-150 vehicles will have a number of additional look bundles:
- STX Sport Appearance Scandal Sheet.
- XLT Black Appearance Bundle.
- Lariat Black Appearance Package.