2019 Ford Super Duty Chassis Cab Review
2019 Ford Super Duty Chassis Cab Review There was indisputable the message: the all-new Ford Super Obligation is the “hardest, most intelligent and most capable” ever built, and the car manufacturer flaunted the pick-up line along with the new Transportation van collection Tuesday night, March 1.
It went to the NTEA Work Vehicle Show in Indianapolis. Ford collected reporters for a press event showcasing the Super Responsibility’s new features as well as the design as well as testing that went into them. The company says the brand new F-350, F-450 as well as F-550 chassis taxicab schedule is enhanced in order to help industrial customers be much more effective on duty– “from clearing snow-filled streets to saving stranded vehicle drivers to recovering power in a storm.”
” We’re the only OEM in the North American market that has an item in every class: 1-7,” stated John Ruppert, general manager of business lorry sales and also marketing at Ford.
” Business truck customers require challenging, qualified vehicles that could carry heavy tools to crush tough tasks,” said Craig Schmatz, primary designer for Ford Super Task. “The innovations our group has put into the next-generation Super Task framework taxi are repaying by supplying ability that exceeds the competitors.”
2019 Ford Super Duty Chassis Cab Specs
The 2019 Ford Super Duty Chassis Cab Review taxicab with second-generation 6.7 L Power Stroke V-8 diesel paired with a commercial-grade six-speed 6R140 automatic transmission adds 30 horsepower and 90 lbs.-ft. of torque for an optimum rating of 330 hp as well as 750 lbs.-ft.– the greatest ever before for Super Responsibility framework cab.
Ruppert claimed Ford is the only heavy-duty truck maker to layout and build its own diesel engine as well as transmission mix, which makes sure the powertrain works flawlessly with all framework elements as well as automobile calibrations. The approach makes it possible for Ford designers to optimize lorry efficiency throughout the entire lineup, he said.
2019 Ford Super Duty Chassis Cab Interior
Using sophisticated materials, Ford states it saved approximately 350 lbs. in the all-new F-Series Super Duty as well as reinvested the savings right into tougher, stronger components. For the very first time, the Super Duty body utilizes high-strength, military-grade aluminum alloy throughout the taxi, which improves dent and also ding resistance while saving weight for substantial boosts in towing and also haul ability, according to the business.
Along with the heavier-duty completely boxed structure under the cab, Ford claims lots of components “are a lot more durable in the brand-new Super Duty– including axles, suspension, driveline and towing hardware.”
2019 Ford Super Duty Chassis Cab Exterior
The next-generation F-350, F-450 as well as F-550 Super Task chassis taxicab lineup features:
– Best-in-class front gross axle weight rating of up to 7,500 pounds.– 250 lbs. more than the closest rival– that supports carrying larger devices like snowplows, taller utility buckets and also cranes, larger rescue bodies or other specialized trade body upfits.
– Best-in-class gross combined lorry weight ranking of up to 40,000 lbs., consisting of the truck as well as every little thing it can haul and also tow. Ford representatives mentioned that is half the optimum gross combined weight ranking of an 18-wheeler semi on a lot of UNITED STATE federal highways.
– 330 hp and also 750 lbs.-ft. of torque from a second-generation Ford-designed, Ford-built 6.7 L Power Stroke V-8 diesel, which the business notes are the best-ever ratings for Class 4 as well as Class 5 Super Duty framework cab
Thanks to an all-new frame, the F-550, f-350 as well as f-450 F-Series framework cab provides more job ability.
A 2019 Ford Super Duty Chassis Cab Review Ford F-750 framework taxicab.
The frame is the most rigid ever used in a Super Task framework taxi. It features 95% high-strength steel with 8 times much more torsional rigidity compared to the previous structure, Ford says, thanks to welded crossmembers and completely boxed rails under the taxicab and also ahead. Open up C-channel frame rails behind the taxi are developed to allow much easier body and also trade devices upfits. All this helps provide the 40,000-lb. max gross consolidated weight score as well as 500-lb. increase in front gross axle weight rating, together with raised hauling ability over the previous Super Obligation chassis taxicab.
2019 Ford Super Duty Chassis Cab Engine
– The 6.7 L Power Stroke V-8 diesel motor for the Ford F-650 as well as F-750 medium-duty truck line has a B10 style life of a minimum of 500,000 mi., inning accordance with Ford, meaning 90% of the engines are expected to go further than that without needing a significant solution that includes elimination of cylinder heads or dropping the oil pan to get to inner parts.
– The Ford 6.7 L diesel motor and also Ford TorqShift HD six-speed transmission are designed for medium-duty usage with “world power, efficiency and fuel economic situation– backed by unparalleled guarantee and national network of Ford solution facilities.”
2019 Ford Super Duty Chassis Cab Review
F-650 and also F-750 clients help maintain The U.S.A. moving,” Ruppert stated. “We’re right here making certain they could with our all-new medium-duty trucks– whether that’s trucking products from Los Angeles to New York, or assisting keep the lights on in your neighborhood.”
The three diesel power degrees readily available are 270 hp/675 lbs.-ft. of torque, 300 hp/700 lbs.-ft. of torque and 330 hp/725 lbs.-ft. of torque. Constructed at Ford’s Ohio Setting up Plant near Cleveland with available straight framework and also tractor setups, the 2019 Ford Super Duty Chassis Cab Review F-650 as well as F-750 medium-duty trucks are now readily available to buy.
Incoming search terms:
- build f350 chassis 2019